Learn more about flowers, and life will be more beautiful! Li Tanhua is here to explore the flowers!
Jade Dragon Guanyin
Welcome the first spring, light yellow and light green reflecting the tower.
poems and flowers
Holding candles in the secluded capital, with a chapter like a phoenix.
West Qin drinks the Weishui, and Dongluo recommends the river.
The fire moves the stars and land, and the clouds rise out of Dinghu .
When the saints walk, the court is going in the morning.
Fun in the Flower
Jade Dragon Guanyin is a perennial succulent plant in the sedum family and lotus palm genus. It belongs to the giant in the lotus palm genus. Its spoon-shaped leaves are closely stacked to form a rosette, which looks like the "Avalokitesvara rosette" like stars holding the moon. , Noble and elegant. Its leaves are plump and plump, the leaf edges are smooth and slightly pointed, and its posture is elegant and beautiful. Its leaves are evergreen in all seasons, and the color is crystal clear and beautiful. Its leaves have peculiar smell, and the more light, the heavier the peculiar smell of the leaves. Its vitality Strong, adaptable, easy to plant, easy to reproduce, easyGroups, explosive pots, it is often potted plants to decorate balconies, living rooms, a few shelves and other sunny places.
Yulong Guanyin is native to the arid area of Mexico. It is suitable for growing in a warm, dry, sunny and well-ventilated environment. It is resistant to drought, avoids stagnant water, and is afraid of dampness. It likes light and is resistant to exposure.Not tolerant to shade, it likes warmth, high temperature resistance, and a little cold resistance.
The Wonderful Hand in the Flower p>
1. Pot soil: Yulong Guanyin is suitable for growing in granular loam with drainage and air permeability. Potted plants can be grown in granular soil such as hummus soil mixed with fine sand and vermiculite.
2. Watering: Yulong Guanyin is in spring and autumn Generally watering once a week, in winter and summer, water should be properly controlled.
3. Light: Yulong Guanyin likes light , Not afraid of the scorching sun. When the summer is hot, please try to ventilate.
4. Temperature: Yulong Guanyin is resistant to high temperatures, and when the summer temperature exceeds 35℃, It can still grow normally. Yulong Guanyin is slightly hardy, and the winter temperature is kept above 10℃, and the plant can grow normally.
5. Fertilization: Yulong Guanyin is resistant to barrenness. Generally, a thin, succulent special fertilizer can be applied once in spring and autumn.
6. Breeding: Yulong The reproduction of Guanyin is simple. In spring, take the full rosette leaf skewer of the robust plant and insert it into the sand bed and wait for it to take root.And the plants that cut the rosette leaf discs will have clusters of tiller buds.
7. Pests and diseases: Yulong Guanyin is prone to leaf spot and anthracnose. Leaf spot can be controlled by spraying chlorothalonil frequently, and anthracnose can be controlled by spraying thiophanate-methyl frequently. Yulong Guanyin is not harmful to many insects. In case of plant infestation, it can be sprayed with 40% omethoate 1000 times liquid.