1. When the tears are streaming down, I realize that separation is another kind of understanding.
2. You can love someone in the dust, but no one loves you in the dust.
3. The deepest despair is that you know what you want, but you have to act dumb at it.
4. After breaking up, I hope you live better than anyone else, and I hope I never know.
5. I have gone through sadness and desolation, but I can’t leave you and me for a long time.
6. Let it go. Naturally, it contains how much despair and unwillingness I am, if you understand.
7, maybe I'm so stupid as to be hopeless, knowing that you don't love me, I don't want to look back.
8. As long as the people who are separated, no matter how familiar they are, they will gradually become alienated.
10. Time will dilute a person’s memory, but there is never a way to kill a person’s grief.
11. It turns out that there are people who you think are very important. If you don't contact them, they will never contact you.
12. The words hidden in my heart are not deliberately concealed, but not all pain can be screamed.
13. Some words hidden in my heart are not deliberately concealed, but not all pain can be screamed.
14. I don’t have a sense of belonging, and it’s hard to believe a person from the bottom of my heart, but if a person lives, he has to go Believe something, I have to believe in money.
15. After a person has survived all the hardships, I don’t look forward to who I must be with; I have tried sincerely, but I don’t want to say the outcome. .
16. Except for yourself, no one will understand how much happiness or sadness you have in your story, because after all, it’s just how you feel alone.