Material: Tofu 300 Gram, half broccoli, half carrot, appropriate amount of shredded green onion, appropriate amount of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1/2 spoon of vinegar, appropriate amount of sugar, a little salt, a little cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of water, appropriate amount of edible oil
1. Cut tofu into pieces, slice ginger and garlic, shred green onions, cut carrots into diamond-shaped slices, and break broccoli into small flowers
2 . Boil a pot of water, add half a teaspoon of salt, put the tofu cubes in the water, wait until the water is boiled, remove the tofu and drain for later use, and blanch the carrots and broccoli for about 1 minute. Remove and pull out with cold water.
3. Put cornstarch on the plate and coat the tofu evenlyLayer the dry powder, heat it in a frying pan to 60% heat, add tofu and fry until golden on all sides, remove the oil and set aside.
4. Light soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and appropriate amount of salt are blended with a bowl of sauce.
5. Put oil in the pot, sauté the chopped green onion, ginger slices, garlic slices, add tofu, carrots, and broccoli, stir fry, pour in the sauce, add some water starch, stir fry until Wrap the sauce on tofu and turn off the heat.
Boiled pork slices
Ingredients: pork, red pepper, green onion, bean paste, minced garlic, cabbage, salt, monosodium glutamate, soybean oil, aniseed.
1. Wash the pork and cut into slices, wash the cabbage leaves, stir fragrant red peppers in a hot oil pan, add water,Cook the meat slices, aniseed, and bean paste for about 8 minutes, add the cabbage and cook for another 5 minutes.
2. Finally, add salt and monosodium glutamate, sprinkle chopped green onion and garlic to cook.
Ingredients: One piece of fish, Sichuan sauerkraut, one packet of red pepper, coriander, pepper, dried chili, chives, ginger slices and fish bones
1. Wash the fish first and remove the meat. Slice it and put the egg white and flour to mix well for later use.
2, of course, the sauerkraut is indispensable for making sauerkraut, shredded.
3. When the ingredients are ready, you can start cooking, now sauté the pepper in the oil pan
4. Add dried chili, spicy millet, chives, ginger slices, fish bones, and fish head.
5. Then add about one liter of water to boil the soup. It was cooked for about ten minutes after adjusting the flavor.
6. Put the sauerkraut and fish bones on the plate.
7. Cook the fish fillets previously marinated in the remaining soup. (When putting the fish fillets, the fire must be high, otherwise there will be a fishy smell)
8. The fish fillets are cooked even if the soup is poured on the bottom plate of sauerkraut. Saute the chili with strong oil and dry it and pour it on the fish.
9. Sprinkle with pepper to complete a plate of fragrant sauerkraut fish.
Stewed chicken with mushrooms
Chicken 400g, 30g dried mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of mushroom sauce, a little sugar, a little salt, and a moderate amount of ginger and garlic
1. Clean chicken , Cut into pieces; soak the mushrooms in warm water, then cut into small pieces; slice ginger and garlic;
2, put oil in the pot, add ginger and garlic to saute when the oil is hot, then add the chicken and turn Stir-fry until it is slightly yellow, then add light soy sauce, cooking wine, and mushroom sauce and stir evenly until the color is added, add the mushrooms, and stir-fry evenly;
3. Put in water and bring to a boil. Turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Finally, collect the juice on high heat until it thickens. Add sugar and a little salt to enhance the flavor.
Fried Pork with Chili
Main ingredient: 400g pork belly;
Accessories: 4 sharp peppers, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 2 slices of ginger, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1/2 soy sauce Tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of chicken essence.
1. Cut the sharp pepper into circles and slice the pork belly
2. Cut the ginger and garlic well
3. Put a little vegetable oil in the pot and stir-fry the pork slices. Until the fat is transparent, the edges are slightly browned (do not over-fry the meat, so as not to make the taste hard)
4. Pour in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and cooking wine, stir fry
5. Finally, add green pepper and stir fry, add salt and chicken essence to taste.
Xinjiang large plate chicken
Ingredients: 3 chicken legs, 2 medium potatoes, 1 green pepper, half an onion, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 2 large tablespoons of sugar Spoon, 1 tablespoon of bean paste, please feel free. A can of beer, add salt according to your taste, 8 dried chilies, 20 peppers, 2 grass fruits, green onions, ginger, cinnamon index finger length 1 small root, 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce. Some people say that it is authentic. I think it’s still free.
1. Wash the chicken legs and cut them into pieces. Small pieces, peel the potatoes and cut into hob pieces; pour oil in the wok, add dried chili, pepper, grass fruit, cinnamon, green onion, ginger after the oil is hot, stir fry over medium heat to get a fragrance;
2. If you want to fry the sugar color, you can fry the sugar color at this step. It is best to use rock sugar to fry on a low fire, and fry until the rock sugar is completely melted. When there are small bubbles, pour in the cut chicken thighs and fry untilThe chicken pieces change color, and then add potatoes and stir fry.
3. Pour beer, add dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, bean paste, ketchup, bring to a boil, then turn to low heat and cook for about 20 minutes (depending on whether to add beer or not , So you can try to make beer and beer without water, try to see which one you like.)
4. After the chicken and potatoes are cooked for 20 minutes, poke the potatoes with chopsticks. If it can penetrate easily, the potatoes are already cooked. At this time, add the chopped onions and green peppers, turn to high heat, add salt to taste according to your taste (in fact, it should taste enough without salt), and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the soup is almost dry. If you want to eat with belt noodles, do not collect the juice.
Do you have any different opinions on the few home-cooked dishes made by the editor? Please leave a comment, forward, collect and share to the editor. You like these dishesHome cooking?