DOTA2, as an e-sports game, is very cruel. Star player burning, that is, God B has said that if there is no score, even breathing is wrong. This was later extended to the right to breathe. , If you can’t get a result or win the championship, you will be sprayed. Then the question is, why do DOTA2 players only pursue the championship in most cases, but do not mention the runner-up? Next, let's talk about this matter, which may involve the example of LGD. I don't like light spray.
1. LGD’s strongest runner-up, who is the hard power champion? In a week, I have lost BO3 and bo5. What is being pursued by players as a hard-powered champion?
2. Competitive competitions are originally champion-only. Not only DOTA2, can you cite a non-champion-only competitive game? Give you a Champions League and World Cup For example, five-star Brazil, Real Madrid in the Champions League three consecutive championships. Everyone is familiar with it! But the N-time runner-up country in the World Cup, the N-time Champions League runner-up club, have one of them played it? You may not remember who it is? Say you remember TI’s runner-ups, it’s because TI has too few competitions, and it’s only 8th. In competitive competitions, there are still no champions and runners-up?
3. The previous results of LGDTI in 2018 are not even accompanied by the DK shoes in 2014, but everyone is blowing after TI4 How can NB continue to play DK after TI4? It’s just because NB won the TI4 championship.
4. Is navi blown because navi took the runner-up? It’s a laugh! Everyone at TI2 Both IG and TI3 are playing Team A.So I called navi because navi won two Asian championships, and the overall TI results are the best. Not a single TI runner-up was blown except LGD.
5. There are currently thousands of sports events in the world, as well as e-sports events More than 100, please cite an example of blowing runner-up and champion. Why is it all about champions? When it comes to LGD, it changesBecome the strongest champion, the hard power first?
I believe that every time LGD competes for the championship, everyone can cheer for them, but it is not a good thing to be sensible and to follow the actual situation. What do you think?