In the midsummer of July, there is another seasonal vegetable sold in the vegetable market, that is, fresh day lily. Don’t underestimate this day lily. The day lily has a short time on the market and has a strong seasonality. I will buy it in summer. It’s tender and fragrant.
The nutritional value of day lily is very high. It can be matched with any vegetable. It is very delicious. It is also a kind of medicinal material. , Anti-aging, delaying memory loss, among which the feature of significantly reducing serum cholesterol content makes it a health-care vegetable for patients with hypertension, so it is very suitable for middle-aged and elderly people.
Although day lily contains this toxic substance, it still can't stop the diners from loving it. Especially fresh day lily, the taste is fresh and crisp, especially delicious. There are many ways to do it, and my favorite is day lily Stir-fried pork with carrots, you can only eat a few meals in this season each year. It is also very suitable to eat in summer. The meal is fresh and salty, tastes delicious, has high nutritional value, and is not greasy. Friends who like daylily, please hurry up Up.
[Materials]: 200g fresh daylily, 150g lean meat, half carrot, appropriate amount of ginger and garlic, 1 teaspoon salt
[Methods]: 1. Fresh daylily cannot be eaten directly, it needs to be processed. First put the flowers inside Remove the flower core;
2. Boil fresh daylily in water Boil water for 2 minutes;
3. Pour out the water after cooking, put the daylily in clean water again, soak for 2 hours, Change the water once an hour; (remove colchicine from daylily);
4. When soaking the daylily, we can prepare the other ingredients first. Cut the pork into shredded pork, add 1 tablespoon of peanut oil, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and marinate for 20 minutes;
5. Peel the carrots and cut into filaments for later use;
6. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add sliced ginger and garlic cloves and fry until fragrant, then pour shredded pork and stir fry;
7. When the pork shreds are fried until they start to turn white, 8 when they are ripe, pour in the carrot shreds and stir fry until the carrot shreds become soft;
8. Finally, pour in day lily, add half a teaspoon of salt and stir-fry evenly. ;
The refreshing summer home cooking is only available in this season of the year A few meals~
The flowers of daylily contain colchicine, which is caused by autumn in the human body. The conversion of narcissus to dioxycolchicine can cause poisoning. Fresh daylily should be treated with a high temperature above 60℃, or soaked in cold water, and blanched in boiling water for a longer time to avoid poisoning.