These years People pay more and more attention to healthy diet. People's pursuit of food is no longer just to eat well and eat well, but to eat healthy. The status of lard is gradually replaced by vegetable oil. Lard has become the chief culprit in causing obesity and even high blood pressure. veryMany families have seldom eaten lard or don't eat it at all. In fact, lard is misunderstood by many people. Lard is a treasure! Lard is not only a kind of animal oil, it is also a good medicine in the eyes of Chinese medicine, a spoonful of lard is equal to ten medicines. Lard is sweet in taste and cool in nature. It can detoxify and moisturize dryness, nourish the five internal organs, protect the eyes, invigorate the lungs and relieve coughs, and can also treat chapped skin. In addition, lard makes the skin smooth, delicate and elastic. It can also treat hair loss, and it can also increase the appetite of children, which is helpful to prevent and treat children with anorexia.
I always stock lard at home Compared with ordinary vegetable oil, the fat of lard has a special fragrance that cannot be replaced. Of course, it is not to eat lard every day, but it is definitely an indispensable ingredient. Stir-fried vegetables and fried fish, boiled bone soup and For fish soup, add 1 spoon of lard to make the soup whiter; when steaming steamed buns, add lard to the noodles to make the steamed buns smoother and whiter and tender; for rice, noodles, wontons , Stir fry, put a small spoonful of lard, the deliciousness immediately rises several levels! Lard is the soul of all kinds of Chinese shortbread. It can make the shortbread puffy and delicious, and the lard has the best shortening effect. So every year It’s almost Mid-Autumn Festival, I will cook a large bowl of lard,The whole family can't eat enough to make meringue mooncakes.
Pig Although the oil is good, cooking lard in summer is not a pleasant thing. Many people who have survived lard have the experience that ordinary cooking utensils to boil lard not only endure the high temperature, but also beware of the danger of oil splashing on the body, which makes the stove dirty and difficult to harvest.Pick up, so every time you boil the lard, it’s a mess. However, since the air fryer became available, boiling lard became the easiest thing. The whole process does not splash and does not smoke. The speed is fast, and the oil output rate is still high. The color of the refined lard is as white as jade after solidification, which is really amazing. While boiling lard, it does not hinder doing other things at the same time, saving time, effort and cleaner! Let's take a look at this "air fryer version boiled lard", it's as simple as crying. You can see it at a glance.
【Air fryer version boiled lard】
Ingredients:One piece of pork suet.
1, first use a knife to scrape off the dirt on the surface of lard suet, and then rinse it with clean water. During the washing process, it will stain your hands and utensils. Is oil, processing is completeThen rinse it off with hot water.
2 .Cut the suet into small pieces.
3. Plug in the air fryer, advance 200 degrees, and preheat for 5 minutes.
4. Cut it well Put the pork suet oil into the basket of the New Weifu air fryer.
5. Put the frying basket back to the base and set it to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. (Do whatever you want at this time, don’t worry about it)
6. When the time is up, the oil residue gradually becomes smaller , More and more oil.
7. Take out the fried basket, the following is the fried Out of the lard.
8. Filter the lard in a bowl, let it cool and put it in the refrigerator.
The lard is boiled, milky white in color, and full of aroma. It is used for making egg yolk cakes and lasagna Essential ingredients.
1. In addition to stir-fry, my lard is mainly used to make egg yolk crisps and various Chinese pastries, so it does not add any seasoning to maintain the original flavor and fragrance. If you don't make pastries, you can add green onions and ginger when boiling the oil to make the lard more fragrant.
2. Don’t wait for the deep-frying to turn golden brown, it will be overcooked, it will have a slightly burnt taste, and the lard will not be white. . Use a colander to filter out the oily residue, and use a spatula to slightly press the meaty residue to press out the excess fat.
3. Don’t throw away the fried greasy residue. This is a baby. Use it to stir-fry cabbage or green vegetables. It’s delicious, and it’s also good to make dumplings.
4. Store the boiled lard in the refrigerator. It won’t go bad after a few months. Use it to stir-fry, mix noodles, cook soup, make cakes, The baking is good and the taste is very fragrant.