Whether it is type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes, I am afraid that they are more or less worried about the issue of life span. After all, the terrible complications of diabetes make people feel flustered.
In fact, as long as the blood sugar is controlled well, it is completely possible to enjoy the life of a normal person. So, what should a diabetic patient do?
Protect all organs of the body
If people with diabetes want to live longer, controlling their blood sugar is the key. At the same time, pay attention to protecting all organs of the body to prevent complications from coming to the door.
- Heart: Check the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular regularly, especially the middle-aged and elderly people. If you feel unwell, you must see a doctor in time.
- Brain: People with diabetes have a higher risk of stroke than ordinary people.
- Kidney: As many as 25% to 44% of diabetic patients with glomerulosclerosis, we must pay special attention to kidney function.
- Eyes: If there is unexplained loss of vision, blurred vision, etc., it is recommended to be alert.
Diet also pay attention to
Suffering from diabetes means that many things must be taboo. In terms of diet, it is best to do the following:
1. Less oil, less salt and less sugar
Reject heavy tastes, try to focus on light meals, and cook dishes with steaming, boiling, cold dressing, shabu, stewing, and braising.
2, meals are scheduled and rationed
Eat small meals more often, control the total calories of each meal, and try to space 4-5 hours between two meals, you can add meals appropriately to supplement high-quality protein.
3, try to diversify foods
Diabetics should eat more whole grains, green vegetables, and less smoked or pickled vegetables, because it contains a lot of natrium, and eating them is not good for blood pressure and kidneys.
4. It is recommended to stay away from alcohol and tobacco
Drinking alcohol is prone to hypoglycemia. Long-term smoking can increase blood sugar, induce vasospasm, damage the inner wall of blood vessels, and cause serious complications such as coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction.
Want to grow healthyLongevity, people with diabetes can't just stare at blood sugar.
High blood sugar, high weight, high blood lipids, high blood pressure, high uric acid... These "villains" are all staring at them. If they are not paid attention, they are very likely to cause great harm to the body.
So, while paying attention to the blood sugar situation, diabetics should also remember to understand other indicators of their body and be responsible for the body. Healthy and longevity is definitely not a dream!