The number of diabetic patients in my country is increasing year by year. In addition to genetic factors, it is also related to diet and environmental factors. Overeating and obesity caused by reduced physical activity are the most important factors for type 2 diabetes.
Many people will gradually become depressed after being diagnosed with diabetes. The whole person is immersed in the shadow of the disease. They dare not eat anything, and even discard many hobbies. This situation in the clinic has a great negative impact on the treatment of diabetes. Although there is currently no cure for diabetes, it is possible to control blood sugar through healthy living habits, a good attitude, and active treatment. In addition to genetic factors, what other factors are more likely to cause diabetes, and how should we manage them in daily life?
Many people ignore the pathogenic factors of emotions, three of which may induce diabetes.
1. The irritability brought about by the fast pace
At present, the pace of life is getting faster and faster, especially in first- and second-tier cities, most people even work overnight. The mental state is extremely tense, there is little spare time, and can’t relax in time, and often feel irritable and tempered It’s getting worse. Long-term depression and resentment will not only hurt your body, but will also invite more diseases, including induced diabetesdisease.
2. There are more anger and anger.
Clinical 30% to 50% of diabetic patients have psychological disorders. Depression, anger. Patients not only have poor emotional control, but also have poor blood glucose control over time. According to traditional Chinese medicine, anger hurts the liver, anger is anger, as the saying goes, anger rushes into the crown. In reality, there are many examples of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases caused by anger.Over time, there will be many chronic complications caused by anger. So learn to control your emotions as much as possible in your life. If you control your emotions, your body will control your blood sugar.
3. Depressive psychology
In recent years, the number of people suffering from depression has been increasing, such as depression caused by life and work, postpartum depression and so on. According to clinical statistics, diabetic patients are more likely to have depression symptoms during follow-up. Normal people suffering from depression will also have an unhealthy psychology, while diabetes patients suffering from depression will aggravate the condition. In contrast, people with unimpaired fasting blood glucose and untreated diabetic patients have a reduced risk of depression. Many people think that depression is a mental illness. In fact, most depression is caused by endocrine disorders at the beginning. Endocrine disorders cause a series of irregularities in the body. Many people don't care about it at the beginning. In the long run, it will affect the metabolic system. Therefore, it is necessary to seek medical treatment in time.
How to adjust emotions?
1. Communicate more , Learn more about the professional knowledge of diabetes, so that you can understand the disease and dispel some fears. The communication process is also a process of expressing emotions, which can regulate and control emotions well.
2. When encountering annoying things, you must get out of the troubles and pay attention toThe force is transferred to other things.
3. Pay attention to arranging the living environment, and try to avoid red and yellow during interior decoration. Red is easy to excite. A bedroom with soft colors is the easiest to stabilize mood.
4. Try to add some laughter and humor to your life, and watch more comedy movies or cross talks and other things that can make you feel happy. Avoid contact with sad TV series, etc.
6. Listening to more music is a very effective psychotherapy.
7. Regular physical exercises to enhance physical fitness. Good physical fitness is the basis for overcoming psychological pressure.
Do Fortunately, diabetes is not that terrible. As long as it is actively treated, blood sugar control is not very difficult.