Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

2020-08-03 01:57:10 0 Comment 510 views
abstract

It is related to many factors. The more definite factors are: emotional instability, excessive stress, overwork, radioactive element exposure, irregul

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Currently, the prevalence of thyroid nodules is about 50%, which means that almost half of people have thyroid nodules. The vast majority of nodules are benign, and only about 10% of nodules are malignant, which means that about 5% of humans may have thyroid cancer.

Thyroid problems are related to many factors. At present, the more clear factors are: emotional instability, excessive stress, overwork, radioactive element exposure, irregular eating, Thyroid disease, etc.

Middle-aged women have a higher incidence of thyroid nodules. Studies have found that thyroid nodules mostly occur in middle-aged women aged 30-50, with an incidence rate of 30% to 70%, and the incidence of women is three times higher than that of men.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Why are thyroid nodules more common in women?

This is because the thyroid gland is closely related to human hormonesHowever, in a stressful social environment, women are more prone to mood swings, which makes it easier to make obvious changes in endocrine, which affects the secretion of estrogen in the body. Conversely, hormone secretion disorders will stimulate the formation of nodules, so women have become a high-risk group of thyroid nodules. Moreover, in recent years, patients with thyroid nodules tend to be younger.

Ms. Zhang, 37 years old this year, her husband broke his legs due to a construction failure three years ago. Since then, the burden of life has fallen on her shoulders alone. There is also a son in the family who is in junior high school. In order to provide a good learning environment for the child, she works for two people every day. In the end, due to long-term overwork and mental overwhelming, Ms. Zhang fell ill during a night shift. The physical examination results the next day showed that she had thyroid nodules with hyperfunction, and it is recommended to receive treatment immediately.

Young girls always like to eatSome spicy strips, puffed foods, sweets, etc. Kobayashi does the same. Since she usually lives on campus and her parents are not around, no one can control her, so she buys a lot of snacks with her living expenses, often without even eating. Recently, she feels that her neck is always uncomfortable, she also feels eating, and her voice has become a little hoarse. She quickly contacted her parents and went to the hospital for examination. After a detailed examination, she was diagnosed with a thyroid nodule.

If women have thyroid nodules, they don’t need to be too nervous, as long as they receive corresponding examinations and treatments, and pay attention to life conditioning, the nodules will gradually improve or be controlled within a certain range.

Life conditioning

Jealous:

If you feel that your thyroid gland has nodules or swelling Circumstances, then you can be a little jealous. Vinegar is something that our family often has, that isA condiment, in fact, is still very beneficial to our body. It can not only effectively prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, but also promote the secretion of thyroid hormones. So it is also very good to be a little jealous.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Eat winter melon:

First of all, winter melon can diuresis and reduce swelling and can help us Detox the body. Reduce the body's thyroidProbability of glandular diseases. And sometimes there is a certain relationship between thyroid nodules and inflammation, and winter melon can play an anti-inflammatory effect, so it is also very good.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Eat apples:

Apples are one of the most common fruits in our daily lives, distributed geographically It is also the most extensive, economical, rich in nutrition, and very effective in health preservation, so it is deeply loved by everyone. not onlyIn this way, the large amount of vitamins contained in apples is not only helpful to health, but also very beneficial to thyroid health. Apples can reduce the burden on the thyroid and make the secretion of the thyroid more balanced, especially to improve the problem of thyroid nodules. Therefore, you can usually eat more apples.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Eat fish maw:

Maw, also known as fish maw, is a kind of high protein and fat content Low foodThings. The protein content in fish bladder is as high as 75%, especially the content of collagen is very high, it helps to enhance the elasticity of tissue cells, and can reduce the pressure of thyroid nodules on surrounding tissues. Therefore, to prevent or regulate thyroid nodules, eating more fish bladder is also a very good choice. It can not only regulate the thyroid, but also help replenish collagen, beautify the skin, and serve multiple purposes.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

Once you have a thyroid nodule,Pay attention to control the intake of iodine.

In daily life, there are many factors that induce goiter. Excessive iodine is an important reason. A moderate amount of iodine can prevent goiter, but excessive iodine can cause thyroid nodules, especially for people with thyroid diseases, we must pay attention to control the intake of iodine. Especially for patients with thyroiditis, it is necessary to control the intake of iodine to avoid aggravating the condition.

In addition to paying attention to diet, weight control is very important.

Excessive accumulation of fat in the body can easily cause pressure and burden on the internal organs, and pressure on the thyroid. Therefore, a good weight control is also good for preventing thyroid diseases.

3 less foods:

hair stuff

The so-called "fat" refers to foods that are too nutritious and can produce irritating food. Commonly used are some seafood foods, mushrooms, pumpkin, chicken, lamb, green onion and ginger, etc. If these foods are eaten frequently, they will stimulate the thyroid gland, leading to endocrine disorders that make the nodules grow faster and faster. Therefore, if you want to alleviate the growth of nodules, you must control the intake of these foods as much as possible.

Alcohol

For some people who love to drink alcohol, due to long-term drinking, alcohol will produce more irritation and form a great The burden also affects the blood flow rate, and also has a great impact on the thyroid gland, making the nodules grow faster and faster. Therefore, people with thyroid nodules should also give up alcohol to relieve the nodules. Grow.

Hot pot

In recent years, people’s love for hot pot has been increasing, because hot pot contains a lot of seasonings, and they are all high-purine foods. If you eat it often, Not only will it increase the content of uric acid in the body, but it will also stimulate the human body, affect the law of endocrine, cause endocrine disorders and disorders, and the growth of nodules will become faster and faster. Therefore, people with thyroid nodules should try their best to eat less hot pot food.

People with thyroid nodules should try their best to quit the above diets and maintain a very happy mood in life. Because the appearance of nodules is mostly caused by endocrine disorders, long-term in a nervous and depressive mood. Therefore, maintaining a very stable mood will greatly help the reduction of thyroid nodules.

Stay up often can also cause endocrine lossTherefore, people with thyroid nodules should try to avoid the habit of staying up late, and keeping a good sleep is more helpful to the reduction of nodules.

Finally, thyroid nodules should be taken seriously, but don’t worry too much. Although this symptom is dangerous, as long as you improve your living habits, pay attention to your diet, and seek medical attention if necessary, you can get better. And clinically, more than 90% of thyroid nodules are benign, so don't be too nervous.

There are two sentences circulating in the medical industry. The first sentence: If you have to get a cancer in this life, then choose papillary thyroid cancer. Second sentence: I have not seen any deaths due to papillary thyroid carcinoma. In other words, less than 10% of thyroid cancers have a poor prognosis. For patients with thyroid nodules, there is less than 1% chance of havingThe prognosis is not excellent for thyroid cancer. There is a 99% chance that you can continue to eat and drink spicy food and enjoy a happy life.

Why are thyroid nodules high in women? Expert: Pay attention to life adjustment, don“t worry about nodules

avatar