Summer vegetables and fruits are abundant, and the price is higher than other seasons. It's cheaper and there are many choices. So recently, there are more types of food at home, so I buy different kinds of food every day. Every time I go to a vegetable shop to buy food, I find that the elderly in the community especially like to buy eggplants. The slender, round eggplants are very popular. When buying vegetables, they love to chat and listen to an old lady.I told another old lady that this eggplant can clear away heat, promote blood circulation, reduce swelling, protect the cardiovascular system, ascorbic acid, lower cholesterol, and prevent gastric cancer. Wow! It turns out that the humble eggplant has such a great effect. Summer is when eggplants are on the market. They are fresh and delicious. No wonder so many people buy eggplants, especially the elderly. They really learn from the elderly and eat more eggplants in the future. point.
Actually, I have eaten eggplant since I was a child, because my family grows vegetables in the countryside. We grow eggplants in the vegetable fields every year. Sometimes they grow round, sometimes they grow long, and they grow slender. Hang Chi. Summer is the season for eggplant harvest. All the good-looking eggplants are sold. The rest of the bad-looking ones are basically eaten at home. When the yield is high, there are almost all eggplants, but they are not greasy.
Eggplant can be eaten in many ways. Steam, stir-fry, deep-fry, and make stuffing. Relatively speaking, steaming eggplant is the most nutritious way to eat it, but for childrenIn other words, there is a more popular method, which is to make eggplant with minced meat and tomatoes into eggplant minced meat stew, which is used to mix noodles. It is the most delicious and the most popular type of noodles in summer. In the eyes of my children, the deliciousness of eggplant minced noodles is second only to tomato and egg noodles. Let's see how Mommy does it!
[Eggplant minced meat noodles]
[Raw materials]: 1 catty noodles, 1 round eggplant, 200g minced meat, 1 tomato, appropriate amount of garlic, edible oil, light soy sauce, Cooking wine, salt, soy sauce;
[Detailed production process]:
1. Peel a large round eggplant and cut into thicker slices;Eggplant skin is also very nutritious, so you don’t need to peel it, this is free;
2, cut into cube-shaped small dices, the size is arbitrary, I like this kind of smaller ones;
3. Heat up the wok, add cooking oil, smash the garlic, chop and fry until fragrant, then put the meat filling into the pan. The meat filling should be fat or thin. This is more fragrant;
4. After stirring, the meat will quickly change color ;
5, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, a little old Smear the soy sauce, stir fry evenly, simmer for about 3 minutes on medium and low heat, let the meat filling taste; light soy sauceThe freshness can be improved, but the saltiness and color are generally not enough, so add a little soy sauce to make the color darker;
6. Put the sliced eggplant in the wok;
7. After stir-frying evenly, the eggplant will emit water after being heated, cover the pot and simmer for 1-2 minutes on medium and low heat;
8. Prepare a tomato here, cross the surface with a knife, blanch it in a pot of boiling water, remove the skin Tear it off. If you don’t mind the taste of the tomato skin, you don’t need to go. I often don’t peel it. It’s best to choose the ripe tomato, which tastes sweeter and can be easily boiled into soup to make the eggplant meat. It is more delicious at the end, with a sweet and sour and delicious taste, appetizing and relieving greasy;
9. Cut the tomatoes into dice, put them in the wok, stir fry with the minced eggplant, and then Cover the pot and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium and low heat; if the salt taste is not enough, you can add more salt, but pay attention to the salty taste of the light soy sauce and dark soy sauce before, so it is not suitable to put too much Salt;
10. Stew until the diced tomatoes are turned into soup, and the diced eggplants are cooked and soft, and then you can turn off the heat and leave the pot; you can add some water starch to thicken before the pot, but I don’t I like the thick texture of water starch, but feel that the original flavor is more delicious, so it is best to serve it directly.
11. When simmering eggplant minced meat, it can be used separatelyBoil water in a pot, remove after cooking the noodles. It can be too cold or not too cold. Put it in a large bowl, then put two tablespoons of eggplant minced meat on the noodles, add some broth, and mix it. It's edible and fragrant and delicious. Children can eat a lot at a time, so you have to cook more each time.
[Dama has something to say]
▲If the eggplant is cut in advance, it is easy to oxidize and change color. You can cut the eggplant and soak it in salt water to prevent Eggplant discoloration;
▲Eggplant is rich in nutrients, containing protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. Eggplant skin is rich in vitamin P, which can keep blood vessel walls elastic and physiological functions, prevent hardening and rupture, and enhance the activity of vitamin C. You can choose not to remove the eggplant skin, but some people don’t like the taste of eggplant skin, especially Is a child
▲Eating fresh eggplant in summer can help clear away heat and heat, but because eggplant is a cold food material, people with symptoms such as indigestion, easy diarrhea, spleen and stomach deficiency, and pregnant women should not eat more;p>
▲Eggplant likes oil, more oil will taste better, but too much oil is bad for your health, so use less oil, put some fat and thin minced meat with eggplant, it will make the eggplant taste It’s more delicious;
▲After the noodles are cooked, they can be eaten in summer with purified water so that there will be no adhesion between the noodles. Then mix with the cooked eggplant minced meat, which is more refreshing and chewy and tastes better. it is good.
Thanks for reading, more delicious homemade recipes, please pay attention to my【Mordor Kitchen】! I am a mom, and I insist on sharing my favorite original recipes, healthy and nutritious home-cooked delicacies made with simple and common ingredients. I wish healthy eating into thousands of households and make the kitchen more homely! If you like my sharing, please like, bookmark, comment and forward to more friends. If you have a better way to share, please leave a message and share the fun of cooking together!