Many golfers feel that stretching is a troublesome thing after playing.
But in fact, stretching is good for relieving muscle tension and improving body flexibility after exercise, so it is also very good for golfers. necessary.
But just like exercise, you have to master the right way.
Muscle stretching and relaxation activities
1. Relaxation of thigh muscles: Sit on the floor, press the leg forward to the maximum, and stand still for 20 For about a second, knead or shake your thighs with both hands. (Slim and longLegs, rejection of small thick legs, the relaxation of thigh muscles is very important for girls! )
2. Relaxation of the muscles in the lower back position: adopt prone or supine posture, stretch backward or forwardBack to the maximum, stay for a few seconds, relax and beat the back. (Assistance by teammates)
3. Relaxation of the Achilles tendon ligament: Use the method of pulling and compressing the Achilles tendon to pull the Achilles tendon toTo the maximum, stand still for about 20 seconds, then stand on your feet and knead and shake with both hands to relax.
4. Relaxation of upper arm muscles: Pull the upper arm muscles to the maximum with the left and right hands in opposite directionsAt the limit, stand still for about 20 seconds, and then do the same arm shake to relax.
5. Relaxation of the forearm muscles: extend the wrist to the maximum, stay for a few seconds and then shake to relax the ipsilateral frontArms and wrists.
6. Whole body tidying up and relaxing activities: from top to bottom, jitter, beat and knead the muscles of each part of the body to relax. (Just do it with the grandparents who wake up in the morning to exercise in the park)
7. If possible, you can take a warm bath.
Not only badminton, no matter what sport or muscle type, you should relax after exercise, because exercise At times, your muscles will be in a tight state. If you don’t relax in time after exercise, your muscle types will change over time. The muscles will become very stiff and lack elasticity. You will feel that you are doing it yourself, whether it is exercise or in normal times. The action is very awkward, and it is easy to cause fatigue and injury!