It can be described as every woman’s dream to have a perfect figure, especially in summer, girls have to work hard to lose weight, many women will not even eat from the morning, after all The purpose of weight loss is to control your mouth and open your legs. Many people think that eating less will lead to weight loss. In fact, this is a misunderstanding of weight loss. Breakfast, as the first meal of the day, is very important. In July, the "natural laxative" was discovered. Use it to wake up 20 minutes late for breakfast, so thin everyone praises! What is "it"? It is an oatmeal energy bar. Oats are rich in dietary fiber, vitamin B and other nutrients, which can promote weight loss and beauty. What are you waiting for for such a breakfast? Do it now!
Oatmeal energy bars
By Liu Dahua 266
150g oats, 120 grams of honey, 120 grams of various ripe dried fruits, 50 grams of raisins, 20 grams of butter, 50 grams of whole wheat flour or low-gluten flour, appropriate amount of water
1. First, spread the oatmeal on a baking tray and bake it crisply. I used non-ready oatmeal.
2. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, Take out halfway and stir evenly.
3. Dry clean and chop grapes.
4. Various ripe dried fruits are rolled into pieces.
5. Dried fruits, raisins, honey, melted butter, and whole wheat flour in one Reserve in the container.
6. Add the baked oatmeal and stir well, add a little bit of water to form a dough.
7. Put it in a container and flatten it.
8. Preheat the oven in advance and bake at 170 degrees 22 minutes.
9. After baking, take off the mold and let cool.
10. Cut into appropriate size and put in the oven to preheat. Bake at 150 degrees for another 10 minutes, all baking is placed in the middle.
11. Take it out and let it cool before eating it crispy.
12. Crispy and delicious.
1. Oats can effectively lower cholesterol and are suitable for people with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and atherosclerosis. . Play a certain preventive effect on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Regular consumption of oats has a regulatory effect on carbohydrate metabolism and has a good hypoglycemic effect on diabetic patients.
3. Because oatmeal is rich in dietary fiber, and the content of vitamin B and vitamin B is also very rich, so oatmeal has the effect of laxative stool. Many elderly people have dry stool, which can easily lead to cerebrovascular accidents. Can relieve constipation; oatmeal should not be eaten too much at a time, otherwise it will cause stomach cramps or flatulence.
4. Oatmeal can improve blood circulation and relieve life pressure: the calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and other minerals contained in it can prevent osteoporosis, promote wound healing, and prevent anemia.
5. Oats contain oat protein, oat peptides, oat β-glucan, oat oil and other ingredients. It has the functions of anti-oxidation, increase skin activity, delay skin aging, whiten and moisturize, reduce wrinkles, lighten color, anti-allergic, etc.
6. Oatmeal is extremely rich in linoleic acid, which has auxiliary effects on fatty liver, diabetes, edema, constipation, etc., and is beneficial to the elderly to enhance physical strength and prolong life.
Do you have any other food recommendations for weight loss?
Like, follow, and share articles that like Gourmet Jie! Do you have any opinions and ideas, please leave a message below and discuss with everyone.