Five asanas, each break down your stress, let you clear up anxiety, rectify your body and mind, resurrect with blood, and face challenges bravely!
Before doing these asanas, imagine yourself as a valley. The wind of yoga passes through your body. With one breath and one breath, all emotions flow naturally with this breath, anger, sadness, excitement, sadness and anxiety. , Disgust, have been blown out of your valley by this gust of wind, and flow out of your body with your breath. Your valley begins to bloom with mountain flowers, and the valley is full...
1. Sitting on the mountain style
1. Start in the lotus position (it is impossible to make a standard lotus position, you can start with the simple position), hands Fold together in front of your body, with the base of your palm touching your chest.
2. Inhale, extend your arms up until your elbows are straightened, hold for 20-30 seconds, and breathe normally.
This pose can help balance the nervous system, help expand the chest and eliminate shoulder stiffness, stretch the side and shoulder blades, and reduceReduce excess fat under armpits, stretch ribs, and strengthen lungs.
2. Warrior second style
1, standingOn the mat, open your legs longer than one leg, hold your hips with your hands, look forward, and breathe evenly.
2. Rotate the left foot 90° to the left, buckle the right foot slightly inwards, bend the left knee, the thigh is parallel to the ground, and the right leg straighten back. With hips facing straight ahead, arms raised horizontally, shoulder height, fingertips extended far away, head turned to the left, and hold the position for 20 seconds.
3. Lower your arms and return to the initial standing position. After a short rest, change to the other side and repeat.
3. Triangular forward bend
1. Stand with your legs open for more than one leg length, with the toes of your feet rotated slightly inward, and your fingers should be held together behind your back. Inhale and hold your chest out. , Activate the core (waist and abdomen).
2, exhale, fold the upper body from the hips, head down, bend the elbows, put your hands together, point your fingertips to the top of the head, keep your legs and spine straight .Maintain 10 deep and long breaths.
The forward bending pose allows us to release anxiety, worry and other negative emotions. The triangular forward bending pose can also relieve the tension in the lower waist and give stiffness at the same time.A deep stretch of the hard legs can open the chest and shoulders.
4. Sphinx style
1. Lie on your stomach, keep your forehead on the ground, and straighten your legs; bend your elbows, put your palms down on both sides of your head, keep 2-3 breaths, and relax your whole body.
2. Inhale, keep your forearms flat on the ground, slowly raise your head and chest, and leave the ground until your upper arms are perpendicular to the ground, breathe normally, and keep this position for three to five minutes; exhale Qi, slowly return to the ground.
5. Infant style
Begin with your limbs on the ground, feet together. Push your buttocks back and sit on the heels of your feet. Stretch your arms forward, or place your arms on your side with your forehead touching the ground Rest. With deep breathing, relax your shoulders, chest, lower back and buttocks at the same time. Take a break for 10 breaths in this pose, or keep it for long enough.
It can gently relax any tension , Adjust the spine at the same time, relax the mind.