The recent temperature is close to 40 degrees. Everyone will sweat profusely if they move a little bit. This way, the body will lose a lot of potassium. If the body lacks potassium, the body will be full of energy and no appetite. . In summer, you must always drink Jieshu Decoction without a drop of oil, which is light and delicious, clears heat and reduces swelling, lose weight and reduce swelling. This heat-relief soup is dried shrimp and winter melon meatball soup, which is rich in nutrients and also helps to replenish body energy, lose weight and reduce swelling. Winter melon contains a lot of vitamin C and potassium, which can whiten and reduce swelling. In addition, winter melon does not contain fat, so you are not afraid of getting fat. Let's learn together, a summer homemade soup, suitable for the whole family to eat together!
Shrimp and Winter Melon Meatball Soup
By Hope 2203
250g winter melon, 150g ground meat, 50g dried shrimp, 2 shallots and 2 coriander
1. Cut winter melon
2. Put an egg, green onion, ginger, garlic, white pepper, a little light soy sauce, a little starch into the minced meat and stir well
3. Prepare a pot and put a proper amount of water, ginger slices, dried shrimps and boil for 15 minutes to remove the broth
4. Put the winter melon and cook for a while
5. Dig the meat into small balls with a spoon and put them in
1. Winter melon contains more vitamin C, high potassium content, and low sodium content , High blood pressure, kidney disease, edema disease and other patients, can achieve the effect of reducing swelling without hurting the righteousness; the glycolic acid contained in wax gourd can effectively inhibit the conversion of sugars into fat, and wax gourd itself does not contain Fat and low calories are of great significance to prevent the body from gaining weight, and it can also help body shape and fitness.
2. Shrimp is rich in nutrients and contains several times to dozens of times that of fish, eggs, and milk. ; It is also rich in minerals such as potassium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin A, aminophylline and other ingredients; shrimp has a strong milk-passing effect, and is rich in phosphorus and calcium, which is especially beneficial to children and pregnant women. /p>
What do you think?
Please like, follow, and share articles that you like. Do you have any opinions and ideas, please leave a message below and discuss with everyone.