About the stretching of sitting, after all, sometimes people just want to sit lazily. If you feel the same way, you might as well try this lazy sit-stand stretch. First stretch the neck, then twist to the spine, and finally add hair to stretch the legs! In lazy days, give yourself a little moisture!
Note: Every body has different constitutions and conditions. Safety must be the major prerequisite when practicing, and you must do what you can when practicing, and don’t force yourself. Consult a doctor if necessary.
Practice time: add to 2-3 times according to personal needs.
Number of exercises: You can practice at any time every day, with other daily exercises
Action (1)-sit cross-legged
Choose comfortable sitting cross-legged
Keep your spine straight If necessary, you can sit on a yoga brick or towel.
Action (2)-Stretch the neck side
- Place your right hand on your left ear. After entering the movement, gently sink your left shoulder and gently pull your head to the right.
- The movement mainly stretches the left side On the side of the neck, office workers often face neck tightness and shoulder pain. They can also stretch while sitting.
- Keep for five breaths and turn to the other side after the action is complete.
Action (3)-Sit-Stand Twist
- First straighten your feet, bend your right foot, and then place the sole of your foot on the outside of your left thigh.
- Right hand Grasp the outside of your right foot and place your left hand behind you.
- When you are ready, inhale to lengthen your spine, exhale and twist backwards, and gently open your left arm back.
- This The movement is especially suitable for people who have low back pain due to prolonged sitting.
Motion (4)-Sit and stand forward bending towel stretch
Sit and stand forward bend towel stretch
Many students want to achieve the effect of "folding" the body completely. After a long period of practice, it can be achieved.
- First straighten your feet, buckle the center of the towel on the soles of your feet, and grasp the furthest part of the towel.
- When you are ready, point your toes in the direction of your body and keep your back straight.
- Inhale, sit up straight, exhale and stretch forward slowly.
- The action should be noted that the back must be straight. Many students want to achieve the effect of "folding" the body completely. After a long period of practice, it can be achieved. Don't act too hastily, but get hurt.