Squat and semi-squat, fitness partners who are not sure about it, it’s time to find out.
We all know the leg musclesThe main groups are quadriceps, hamstrings, and calf triceps. Generally speaking, the leg muscles are trained, and the hip muscles are often trained together.
Let us briefly talk about the muscles of the legs.
1. The quadriceps is the longest and strongest muscle in the human body. Many exercises rely on strong leg strength. Having excellent thighs requires The muscle circumference, shape, and separation of the quadriceps (rectus femoris, medial femoris, medial femoris, and lateral femoris).
2. The hamstring is the muscle group at the back of the thigh, including the semitendinosus, semimembranosus and the long head of the biceps femoris. The hamstrings correspond to the strong and powerful quadriceps. The long head of the biceps femoris, The contraction of the semitendinosus and semimembranosus is the extension of the hip and knee flexion, while the contraction of the short head of the biceps femoris is the flexion of the knee joint. The main function of contraction is to bend the knee joint and extend the hip joint backward, which is maintenance Knee joint stability, especially an important dynamic stabilizing structure to prevent excessive forward dislocation of the tibia.
3. The calf triceps, deltoids and abdomen are parts of great aesthetic value, and the prominent calf muscles are also a symbol of male physique.
So what kind of movements can stimulate these muscle groups?
1. Quadriceps: squat, half squat, cut squat, straddle, Leg flexion and extension, hip squatting, etc..
2. Hamstrings: prone leg curls and standing single leg curls, etc.
3. Calf triceps: standing weight-bearing squat, sitting weight-bearing squat, etc.
Finally, let’s introduce the squat in detail:
Target muscle groups: quadriceps, gluteus maximus, lower back muscles, calf muscles, etc.
Action points: spread your feet, shoulder-width apart, toes slightly outward, shoulder the barbell, straighten your chest, raise your head slightly, then squat to the lowest point, then use Squat hard to restore the quadriceps.
Action points: Always keep the chest outward, the abdomen closed, and the waist up. The barbell running route should be straight up and down. Do not lift the hips when squatting. This will move the barbell's center of gravity forward and increase the neck and neck. The burden of the waist and back muscles affects the training effect. If you find it difficult to control the balance of your body's center of gravity when squatting, you can practice with a 5 cm thick board under your heels.div>