Home-made 0-starch chicken sausages, 3 meals a day are nutritious and not greasy, so you can relieve your hunger and lose weight.
Do-it-yourself sausages are healthy and nutritious, long-term and economical. The sausage I'm going to talk about today is not the red and chewy sausage, but the instant chicken sausage. Here, I’ll throw some thoughts and suggestions. Friends can adjust according to their favorite ingredients, such as beef sausage and shrimp sausage; the seasoning can also be changed according to your favorite taste, light, spicy, and spicy. Because there are no preservatives and other legal additives required for mass production and preservation, our homemade sausage has a short shelf life. Try to eat it within 3 days at 4 degrees Celsius in the refrigerator.
I’m using chicken breasts today. Chicken is rich in high-quality protein, a variety of trace elements, etc., its fat content is also low, cooking time is short, and the taste is fresh and tender. For people, chicken is pretty highProtein meat selection.
The chicken sausage can be made of pure chicken breast, or it can be added with corn kernels, green beans, peas, carrots, etc., or it can be mixed with shrimp meat to enrich the taste , Increased nutrition, and beautiful colors. Do not add soy sauce when making chicken sausages, because the color is not beautiful, and the taste will be sour. Starch can be added or not, it will be firmer if it is added, and there will be no heat brought by starch if it is not added. Anyway, whatever you want, whatever you like. Some people have said, how can the meat sausage be firm without adding starch? The answer is simple: egg whites.
Add a little white pepper, in addition to removing fishy, it can also dispel cold and moisture in the body .You can also add a little cold water to the scallion and ginger shreds, and add the soaked juice to the chicken to enhance the fragrance and remove the fishy. These two types of addition or not, adjust according to your family's preferences. Think about it, white water boiled chicken is not very good It's delicious.
To make a long story short, let’s make green bean chicken sausage together.
[Chicken and Green Bean Sausage]
Materials: 230g chicken breast, 5 green beans0 grams, 3 grams of salt, 10 grams of sugar, 1 egg white
Tools: meat grinder, French sausage mold
1. Prepare all ingredients: 230g chicken breast, 50g green peas, 3g salt, 10g sugar , 1 egg white, French roast sausage mold; the total amount of materials is surplus, in the subsequent filling process, I calculated the weight, each sausage pit, can hold 40-50 grams of weight, and In the end, 70 grams of the remaining ingredients are left in a small dish; if the sausage molds can be filled with sausage molds, it can be reduced appropriately;
2. Clean the chicken breasts, cut them into 2 or 3 cm chunks, put them in the cooking machine, and sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt, sugar, and an egg white; the sugar plays a role of freshness, and the egg white plays a role of binding and expansion; /p>
3. Slightly smash the chicken and put it into green beans. Green beans are young and mature soybeans, which can be fried or boiled. If you don’t like the smell of bey, you can blanch it and use it. I personally think that the chicken sausage with a little green bean flavor is still Unique flavor;
4. Beat a few more coarsely to make the chicken more delicate, but you should also be able to see the granular green peas, which is too delicate. One is that the color and the chicken are not good-looking, and the other is that you can’t eat it. Beans are also less fun;
5. Put the green bean meat filling into the piping bag, cut a small mouth at the front, squeeze the meat filling into the silicone mold, the surface is slightly raised, and then use a small spoon or fingers to dip in cold water to smooth the surface Some; no need to wipe in the moldOil;
6. Cover the lid of the sausage mold to prevent water vapor from dripping on it, to prevent the water vapor in the sausage from evaporating and losing, and to make the sausage surface The bulge is more rounded; the remaining fleshThe filling is 70 grams, which can be squeezed into a small dish, because the thickness is similar to that of a sausage mold and can be cooked at the same time;
7. Put the mold and the plate filled with meat In the steamer, the upper and lower fire is 110 degrees, The 30 minutes shown on the steamer, but I actually only used 20 minutes; if you use an ordinary steamer, it can be steamed for 15-20 minutes after steaming on a high fire.
1. The high-temperature resistant silicone mold I use can be put into the steamer or steamer, and can also be used to bake food. But it cannot be roasted empty, otherwise it will change color and affect the appearance and service life; the food is directly squeezed into the mold without oiling; each can hold between 40-50 grams of food, and the surface is slightly raised;
2. If there is no piping bag, you can use a fresh-keeping bag instead. Use the bag to squeeze it in neatly and save trouble; if you don’t want to use it, you can use a spoon to scoop it in.
"Make delicious meals with love, record the beauty with heart; use simple methods to present The mellow taste of the ingredients". I am Meggy Dancing Apple, a national first-class health manager, and a full-time mother. I like to make quick and nutritious home-cooked meals and simple and practical home baking. If you like my articles and opinions, please follow, like, forward, bookmark, and leave a message! Happy to meet you, may happiness and deliciousness be with you and me forever!