[Daily partial transfer news summary]
1. Udinese officially announced that he signed the 21-year-old from Real Madrid Spanish forward Christo Gonzalez, the two sides signed a five-year contract, and the contract expires in June 2024. However, the official did not disclose the specific details of the transfer fee. According to previous Spanish media reports, Udinese will spend 1.5 million euros to buy half of Christo's ownership, and Real Madrid will also have a buyback clause.
Christo Gonzalez was born on October 24, 1997, from the Tenerife youth training team, representing Tenerife in 53 games, contributing 5 goals and 6 assists. In the summer of 2017, Real Madrid signed Christo Gonzalez for 750,000 euros. Last season, he represented Real Madrid B team Castilla in 40 appearances in all competitions, contributing 20 goals and 9 assists.
2. Ajax officially announced that the team and the Mexican American Football Club have reached an agreement on Edsson Alvarez’s transfer to Ajax. The two parties signed a five-year contract until June 30, 2024. According to the German transfer, Alvarez's transfer fee is as high as 15 million euros.
Alvarez was born on October 24, 1997 in Taran Pantera, Mexico. He has played 29 games for the Mexican national team.
3. Benfica officially announced the signing of Naples forward Carlos Vinicius. The transfer fee for this transaction is 17 million euros. Vinicius will sign a contract with Benfica until June 2024. The contract includes a termination fee clause worth 100 million euros.
The 24-year-old Vinicius has never really represented Naples in an official game. In July 2018, after signing it for 4 million euros, Naples loaned it to the Portuguese Super League Rio Avi, and in January this year it was loaned to Monaco in Ligue 1.
During the loan period, Vinicius played 19 times for Rio Avi in various competitions, 14 of which started and contributed 12 goals. After renting Monaco, he played 16 times for the club in various competitions, including 3 starts, contributing 2 goals and 1 assist.
1. According to "Italian Sky Sports" reports, the Wolves are already in discussions with AC Milan about the transfer of Coutrone.
Cutrone came from Milan’s youth training, but did not perform well last season, only scoring three goals in Serie A.
reported that there are currently many clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga and French Ligue 1 interested in Cutrone. But AC Milan has a price tag of 25 million euros and only Wolves has matched the offer.
2. According to the "Daily Mail" report, Crystal Palace is in in-depth negotiations with Liverpool on Klein's transfer.
The rise of Arnold also squeezed Klein to the bench and played for Bournemouth on loan last season. In the last few preseason games, although they are all starting games, they can't show any impressive performance.
However, Crystal Palace has not found a suitable replacement after selling Wan Pisa cards at a high price this summer. The 28-year-old Klein started his career at Crystal Palace.
3. According to the Telegraph, De Gea and Manchester United have reached an agreement on the renewal. Manchester United will sign a 6-year contract extension with the Spanish goalkeeper. The salary will reach 375,000 pounds, with a total value of 117 million pounds. This will make him the highest paid goalkeeper in the world.
Previously, De Gea and Manchester United's contract renewal negotiations progressed slowly. De Gea asked for the same level of salary as Sanchez, and Manchester United did not want to bear such a heavy salary pressure again. Finally, after nearly a year of tug-of-war, De Gea agreed to stay at Old Trafford.
"Welcome to follow and get Xia Chuang's transfer news"