1. Many people ask me why I read mechanical, haha
2, one A German engineer and a Japanese engineer jointly designed a machine with a design service life of 10 years. But it wasn't until one day 20 years later that this machine broke down. So the German engineer was thinking, this machine has only been used for 20 years before it breaks down. I want to take it apart and study it. What can I do?Improve. At the same time, Japanese engineers were also thinking that at the time, the design only wanted to use 10 years. How could it be broken after 20 years? I want to take it apart and study what can be simplified.
3. SF Express calls the order, and the courier asks me how big the item is , I blurted out: 300*200*200. Courier brother: So big! Can't send it! I realized it was normalPeople are measured in centimeters...
4. A company claims to be ours The product ranks fourth in the world. In fact, a total of four companies produce this equipment.
5. "What are you doing lately?" "What about car models!" "Oh! Not bad! Beautiful legs~car models!" "/Khan, I said I was doing hood punching molds, give I roll to G00 X100 Y100"
6. Next to the transformer, I pointed to the transformer and said, “Do you know what this is? This is called a transformer. "Look at the side and asked me with a look of confusion: "Where are the ducks that turned out?"
7. Company HR Interview an applicant for a position in machine and supplier management.
HR: What does Jijiali G01 mean?
Applicant: (Long thinking)...China's first national highway.